Released in 2002 by Five & Two Pictures in association with Christiano Film Group
The year is 1890 and Bible Professor Russell Carlisle (D. David Morin) has written a new manuscript entitled "The Changing Times" . His book is about to receive an unanimous endorsement from the board members at Grace Bible Seminary when, surprisingly, Professor Carlisle's friend and colleague, Dr. Norris Anderson (Gavin MacLeod), dissents raising an objection. Dr. Anderson believes what Carlisle has written could greatly affect future generations. Using a secret time machine, Anderson sends Carlisle over 100 years into the future, offering him a glimpse of where his beliefs will lead.
- Cast: D. David Morin, Gavin MacLeod
- Writer: Rich Christiano
- Producers: Rich Christiano, Kevin Downes
- Director: Rich Christiano
- Extra features: A 53 minute documentary on "The Making of Time Changer", Director / Actor Commentary, Spanish Language, Closed Captioned
- 97 Minutes, Drama
- Licensed for home use only.