Unidentified - DVD
An incident occurs in a small Texas town. A man, while driving at night home on a back highway, claims to have encountered a UFO.
Two reporters from a national magazine are sent to investigate; their editor wants to publish a story on the controversial subject of UFOs. Brad (Josh Adamson) thinks they're a hoax but Keith (Jonathan Aube) senses that something is out there. What follows is a quest by each man to prove the other wrong. Are UFOs real? A hoax? Is there an explanation?
From Rich Christiano, the director of Time Changer and The Secrets of Jonathan Sperry, Unidentified is a thought provoking film that goes beyond the UFO debate and challenges viewers to consider life's most important question! This film is VERY evangelistic and is an excellent witnessing tool! (85 min)
Originally released in theaters.
- Cast: Jonathan Aube, Josh Adamson, Michael Blain-Rozgay, Jenna Bailey, Lance Zitron, Rebecca St. James
- Writer: Rich Christiano
- Producers: Rich Christiano, Alvin Mount
- Director: Rich Christiano
- Extra features: A 40 minute documentary on "The Making of Unidentified", A 9 Minute Cast Featurette, Director / Actor Commentary, Spanish Language, Special Message From the Director, Closed Captioned
- 85 Minutes, Drama, Close Captioned
Death Row - DVD
NOTE: These DVDs are packaged in 5 inch by 5 inch cardboard sleeves to be able to hand out.
Released in 2010 by Dave Christiano Films
Convicted of murder, a man named Benson (Shane Willimon) sits hours before his scheduled execution as an angry, guilty, and scared man. At his request for a preacher (Hugh McLean), the two engage in a soul searching conversation. This episode from Season 3 of the TV series 7th Street Theater is a penetrating drama that takes you inside a prison cell and the life of a man who knows that in less than three hours...he will die. If you want to know what's really most important in life, listen to a man who is on death row.
This program was produced with one purpose in mind: to lead a person directly to Jesus Christ. If you want to know who Christ is and what He did for you, or if you want to share the truth of the gospel with someone else, this drama is for you.
- Cast: Shane Willimon, Hugh McLean, Johanna Jowett
- Writer, Producer, Director: Dave Christiano
- 28 minutes, Drama
- Licensed for home use only.
- Public performance license from CVLI